The Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association (ASHNHA) is a non-profit trade association established in 1953. ASHNHA represents more than 65 hospitals, nursing homes, home health, hospice, and other healthcare organizations that employ more than 10,000 Alaskans. Our membership spans geographically from Ketchikan to Utqiagvik.
This rich composition of private, federal, state and tribal health care facilities enables ASHNHA to provide a balanced viewpoint on important health care policy matters. ASHNHA membership also includes Associate Members and Allied Member organizations.
- Platinum Corporate
- Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates
- Alaska Health Services
- Alaska Heart & Vascular Institute
- Alaska Hospitalist Group
- Alaska Radiology Associates
- Bettisworth North Architects and Planners
- Collective Medical Technologies
- Comagine Health
- Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman
- Lifemed Alaska LLC
- Mat-Su Health Foundation
- Moss Adams, LLP
- Pacific Portfolio Consulting
- PARA HealthCare Analytics (an HFRI company)
- Parker, Smith & Feek
- Premera Blue Cross
Contact ASHNHA for more information on becoming an Associate Member.