ashnha annual conference
ASHNHA’s annual conference is a premier event that brings health care leaders together from across the state to engage on the latest issues affecting health care in Alaska. As we find ourselves in the midst of a global pandemic and on the brink of economic crisis, agility and perseverance hold true now, more than ever. As health care leaders, we must be agile and adapt to the unprecedented challenges before us. Therefore, in lieu of an in-person annual conference, ASHNHA cordially invites you to our virtual 2020 Speaker Series & Roundtable. In consideration of these extraordinary times, conference registration is free.
Each week will feature a nationally-renowned speaker for a 90-minute session that includes an Alaska-based roundtable and a Q & A from virtual attendees. Please save the dates and join ASHNHA for a thoughtful dialogue on Alaska’s Journey to Health Care’s ‘Next Normal.’
- Governor Mark Parkinson, President, American Health Care Association – Aug. 26, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Gerald E. Harmon, MD, President-Elect, American Medical Association – Sept. 9, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Anthony Iton, MD, JD, MPH, SVP of Healthy Communities at The California Endowment – Sept. 15, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tejal Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS, Chief Safety & Transformation Officer at Press Ganey – Sept. 23, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Paul Keckley, PhD, National Health Care Strategist – Sept. 29, 10-11:30 a.m.
Sponsorship and Registration If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Connie Beemer, [email protected]
Our Pledge Partners
ASHNHA Pledge Partners have committed to supporting ASHNHA’s 2020 virtual conference at the same level as last year. We celebrate their outstanding dedication to ASHNHA and the Alaska healthcare community.
Our Virtual Sponsors
We thank the following organizations for their support of our first ever virtual conference. Their contribution allows us to still connect with you even though we cannot meet in person