The Alaska Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative is an active partnership of acute care and long-term care hospitals dedicated to developing innovative strategies to ensure appropriate antibiotic use. A2SC’s goal is a simple one: all patients in Alaska will receive the right antibiotic at the right time and only when necessary. Together we will accelerate positive changes to achieve this critical goal.
Alaska Urinary Tract Infection Toolkit May 2019
- Alaska Urinary Tract Infection Clinical Guidelines, November 2018
- Alaska Antibiograms 2018
- Clinical Pearls: Urinary Uncertainty: Demystifying Culture Collection in Urinary Tract Infections, February 2019
- Educational webinar Stewardship in Urinary Tract Infections: Dr. Ben Westley
- Patient education resources including Commitment to Our Patients About Antibiotics Poster.
- Patient Antibiotic Awareness Newsletter, February 2019
- Alaska UTI Clinical Guidelines web page
Resources and Links
Mountain-Pacific Quality Health Antibiotic Stewardship Resources