COVID-19 Member Resources
COVID Vaccine Updates for ASHNHA members
To provide timely, accurate, and on-going information, ASHNHA will be distributing a weekly document with updates on the COVID vaccines. You are welcome to customize or cut and paste into other newsletters.
ASHNHA COVID Vaccine Updates for Healthcare Workforce
- Vaccine Allocation: Who is Getting Vaccinated and When – Vaccine Update January 7, 2021
- COVID Vaccine Update for Long-Term Care Residents and Family – Vaccine Update December 15, 2020
- How will COVID vaccines be allocated in Alaska – Vaccine Update December 10, 2020
- Distribution and Safety of COVID vaccines– Vaccine Update December 2, 2020
- Safety of COVID Vaccines– Vaccine Update November 24, 2020
Federal COVID Relief and Year-end Budget Package- AHA Detailed Summary 12-22-20
Schedules and registration – Information and Updates
Alaska COVID-19 Medical ECHO – for health care providers
Every other Tuesday, 7:00 pm-8:00 pm
COVID-19 Science ECHO – for the general public
Wednesdays, 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
You can also tune in via Facebook Live, @alaskachd
Alaska Perinatal ECHO – for health care professionals
3rd Thursday, 6:00pm-7:00pm
COVID-19 hotline for Alaska physicians
The number is 833-751-4212 and is for PHYSICIANS ONLY.
The line is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but we ask you to restrict calls to 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. except for urgent and emergent questions.
AK Responders Relief Line
The call line functions as a crisis counseling and general support line for healthcare and behavioral professionals impacted by COVID personally and professionally. The anonymous call line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The crisis call line is also available to immediate family members who may need help for a variety of behavioral health issues, and hard to label emotions, as a result of their loved one engaging on the front lines.
Alaska – general public contacts
- General questions and assistance: call 2-1-1.
- To report suspected violations of the health mandates, including quarantine: [email protected]
- For the general public, questions regarding DHSS COVID response, including mandates and alerts: [email protected]
- Data questions: [email protected]
Resources & Guidelines
This is for informational purposes only and should not replace any official guidance from DHSS or the CDC. Documents shared are often in draft form and are not for public or media release. Information is being shared to support good communication with facilities and providers.
AHA COVID-19 Pathways to Recovery Toolkit
Resources for hospital leaders as they work to safely return to providing comprehensive health services to their community – May 4, 2020
- How to request PPE from State Emergency Operations Center (EOC) – Instructions
PPE Burn Rate Calculator (CDC version)
This spreadsheet can help healthcare facilities plan and optimize the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).