- NEW! ASHNHA 2017 Annual Report – This report provides an update on ASHNHA’s strategic priorities while outlining important governance, communication, and financial information.
- ASHNHA Analysis ACA Replacement – ASHNHA analysis of the Alaska-specific impacts of the American Health Care Act, the House proposed ACA repeal legislation.
- ASHNHA 2016 Annual Report – This report provides an update on ASHNHA’s strategic priorities while outlining important governance, communication, and financial information.
- Provider Tax – Comprehensive overview of provider taxes and considerations for Alaska
- EMTALA Overview – Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Law Overview
- CAHs in Alaska This document provides an overview of Critical Access Hospitals in Alaska. January 2017
- Alaska Medicaid DSH Payments The following document gives a brief overview of the way DSH funding is distributed in Alaska through Medicaid, and how changes prompted by passage of the Affordable Care Act are likely to affect Alaskan hospitals.
- Medicare Payment Changes – This summary is intended to support an understanding of existing Medicare provider cuts that Alaska hospitals and nursing homes are facing now and in the future.
- Alaska Medicaid Expansion Talking points from two studies – Medicaid in Alaska Under the ACA by the Urban Institute and Fiscal and Economic Impacts of Medicaid Expansion in Alaska by Northern Economics.