teamstepps master training coaching calls webinars
Implementation Support Objectives
As a result of participating in monthly implementation support webinars, Master Trainers will:
- Develop a community of TeamSTEPPS Master Trainers in Alaska who can share successes and assist each other to overcome barriers to implementing team strategies and tools.
- Describe the overarching concepts (e.g. “big ideas”) presented in the TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer Workshop conducted August 21-22, 2018.
- Determine whether to use a transformational or targeted strategy to implement team strategies and tools to achieve a specific clinical quality or safety culture goal in their settings.
- Use an explicit change strategy to overcome barriers to implementing team strategies and tools in their setting regardless of whether they choose a targeted or transformational strategy.
- Learn and share approaches to teaching and using the four categories of team strategies and tools (e.g. Leading Teams, Communication, Situation Monitoring, and Mutual Support) with other Master Trainers.
- Share barriers and success in implementation with other Master Trainers.
- Use coaching as a strategy to implement and sustain the use of team skills.
- Develop and execute action plans to sustain team skills within their setting.
Recordings of the Bimonthly thirty minute implementation webinars
Recording from October 17 Implementation Webinar #1:Teaching and using TeamSTEPPS Tools & Slides
Recording from November 28 Implementation Webinar #2 Teaching and using Leadership Tools & Slides
Recording from February 20 Implementation Webinar #3 Teaching and using Communication Tools & Slides
Recording from March 27 Implementation Webinar#4 – Situation Monitoring Tools & Slides